Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Day Three Hundred Forty Four 2013

IMG_2367
“Snow day” today. Ice day, actually. Kids out of school. They hung out with me. I didn’t think I was ever going to get the ice off my car so I could go to my dentist appointment which was a little after noon. Neil came and took the kiddos to lunch. I survived the dentist, thank God. [Thought I might have to endure getting a new crown, but I can keep the one I have. Yay!] Joined the lunch bunch at Ocha. After that, the grandpeeps and I landed at Ralph’s Donut Shop where they not only have donuts, but also yummy Christmas cookies. Yay! Nice way to top off an icy day.

3 comments:

Jane said...

So glad to hear your dentist appt. went well - no new crown! :) Those Christmas cookies look sooo good! Julia & I stayed in today. Sarah went to Poet's to study for finals. Was glad to have a day off!!

Kelly said...

Snow days rule. Dentist appointments do not. Good to hear you made it through! Those Christmas cookies look yum!! I'll have to partake when we return :)

Ann S. said...

First of all I'm glad you survived the dentist and don't have to endure getting a new crown. Second, I could mow down on those Christmas cookies. Sounded like a fun snow day, except for the dentist appt.