Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day Two Hundred Seventy Seven

Wake Up!


Kelly was very sleepy this afternoon. Faced with a 75 minute drive home, she needed some caffeine. If the Cafe Dolce on the square had been open, we would have gone there. (Shh.....) We ended up at Starbucks. It's a nice place on a rainy chilly day, and you can talk in a normal tone of voice without feeling like you've broken some law or something. I'm just kidding. Sort of. The coffee was good, though, and now I don't need a nap. Kelly just called to let me know she got home safe. (Prayer answered. Thank you!) The weekend always goes by way too fast, especially those that I get to spend with my family.

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

I'm glad that Kelly got home safely! I was thinking about her having to drive on this rainy afternoon.

Jane said...

Some Starbucks on a rainy day...sounds nice! I just broke down and took a nap! :-)

Kelly said...

Even after chugging my machiatto, I still got a bit sleepy on the way home. Got back just in time to curl up on the couch and take a short snooze. Needed it after our busy weekend! Taking pix for 5 hours will wear you out! Watching Elijah running around non-stop will wear you out! Wish I had half his energy! Fun weekend! :o) Happy Birthday Jules!