Friday, October 15, 2010

Day Two Hundred Eighty Eight 2010

Can You Hear Me Now?

Hubby Neil and I took advantage of early voting today in this mid-term election. Some of the items on our ballot are state reps, a new governor, the right to hunt and fish (in Tennessee, are you kidding me?!) and whether or not to allow liquor to be sold in package stores here in our hilly little town. It's all important and it begs a response from everyone old enough to vote. Mine is only one voice, but I'm not the only one pushing that red button. Happy TGIF, everyone!

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

I can't wait to vote on Saturday!!! Kick 'em all out of office!

Jane said...

I need to vote early so I can enjoy Election Day off! :-) Can't wait to see how this election goes!

Kelly said...

You did your good deed for the day! Clean house!!!