Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day One Hundred Fifteen


Today was a quiet and laid back Saturday. Started organizing all sorts of photos that are loose and scattered in a box. When I tired of that, I grabbed my cell phone and started walking around the house, inside and outside, taking random pictures in the negative setting. Thought I'd share one of those, since I didn't take any "normal" pictures. This is a sun face stepping stone in a rock path on the north side of our house. It's speckled with those little tree seeds that blow all over the place like tiny helicopters in the spring. I think this picture nicely represents this hot, sunny, cloudless, smiley kind of day. If you'd like to see more random cell phone pictures taken in the negative, check out http://kaykel.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Cool! Looks like a mosaic or something you'd see under a microscope. Wimsy!!! (spell??)