Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day Two Hundred Sixty Eight 2010

Pumpkin Time!





For me, Autumn is the most wonderful time of the year--pumpkins and gourds, scarecrows and pumpkin people, Indian corn, candy corn, and leaves turning their true colors.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Back into your garden-beds!
Here come the holidays!
And woe to the golden pumpkin-heads
Attracting too much praise.
Hide behind the hoe, the plow,
Cling fast to the vine!
Those who come to praise you now
Will soon sit down to dine."
~~ Grace Cornell Tall
To Pumpkins at Pumpkin Time

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

Your fall decorations are always so nice! Love these pictures :) Hope I can get my fall stuff out soon if I can get over this crud I've got :(

Kelly said...

Never really liked Fall because it always meant going to school which to this gives me butterflies in my tummy. My flashbacks are squashed when I see your amazing fall photos!! Love each one of them!!!

Jane said...

I, too, love your fall decorations! Brings home the season.