Monday, November 7, 2011

Day Three Hundred Eleven 2011

 1107011150
Busy November Monday. My sister Ann and I took our 90 year old mom to the dentist (she’s in for some oral surgery in her near future), then off to Ocha (our favorite Thai deli) with hubby Neil, sister Ann, and daughters Kelly and Holly for a yummy rice and spicy chicken lunch, then off to Starbucks with Kelly around two for a salted caramel mocha (decaf!) and then home to continue laundry day and greet the grand peeps and niece peep as they came in after school. Kelly headed back home around four as did daughter Holly and grand peeps. House too quiet, all of a sudden. Finally made my wall calendar for November and continued with the laundry until hubby Neil came in from work around five thirty (dark already—he hates that), and off to Subway for a low cal supper and back home again to put laundry away and sit down here with this computer on my lap and realize this is the only picture I managed to take today (other than one of Kelly’s Starbuck’s tumbler full of iced mocha). This picture kind of captures the beautiful, perfect temperature, blue sky, puffy cloud, November day that it was. I thought I’d fill in the blanks of all the stuff the picture didn’t capture, in case you were wondering.

3 comments:

Jane said...

It was funny getting behind you guys today. I wish I could have joined you (especially for Ocha!) Thank you guys for getting Ma to the dentist.

Ann S. said...

I really enjoyed having lunch with you guys at Ocha today! It was so much fun! Hope we didn't get too loud, but I have a feeling we did ;0) Thanks again for treating!

Kelly said...

The weather was perfect!! Glad I got to spend time with fam at Ocha and drink decaf with my mommy and talk 'Days'!!! Good to be home but miss everyone!!!