Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day Three Hundred Sixteen 2011

HAPPY 35TH BIRTHDAY, KELLY!IMG_2609
IMG_2610
IMG_2611
IMG_2615
IMG_2616
IMG_2617
IMG_2622
IMG_2629
IMG_2631
IMG_2632
IMG_2633
IMG_2639
IMG_2642
IMG_2644
IMG_2645
IMG_2647
IMG_2652
IMG_2656
IMG_2658
IMG_2664
IMG_2666
My daughter, Kelly, celebrated her 35th birthday today. She’s a mom-to-be and her due date is near, so we traveled to her house this year to party instead of her having to drive here. Her dad Neil, hubby Kerry, sister Holly, niece Shelby, nephew Elijah and her mom (that would be moi), enjoyed her yummy pizza birthday lunch at the Mellow Mushroom. On the way back to her house, we stopped at Julia’s Bakery and picked up an array of most awesome cakes and cupcakes for the occasion. Elijah lead the Happy Birthday Song. Kelly enjoyed all her presents, both flat and not-so-flat (sister Holly always makes sure she’s got an actual package to open—and that Teddy bear for Knox was precious!). We got to see the baby’s room (so beautiful and sweet) and meet Kelly’s kitty cats, Smoky and Frankie. It was a fun afternoon. Happy Birthday, Kelly! Your dad and I love you more than you’ll ever know. You’ve been a blessing to us ever since you arrived on that snowy November night!
mom and kelly

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Thank you for coming today!!! I had so much fun!!! Loved y'all being here... glad you got to see the baby's room and meet the kitties! Lunch and dessert were GREAT!! Just ate my leftover pizza YUM! I crashed after you left! Didn't hear my phone ring and it was sitting right next to me LOL! Thank you for the moolah... I think I'm going to put it towards a video camera :o) Love you very much!!!!!! Glad you had me :o)

Ann S. said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly! Looks like you had a most awesome day :0) Love you!

Jane said...

Happy birthday to Kelly! Glad she had a good one. (Wish I had some of that pizza!!) :)