Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day One Hundred Fifty 2012

0529021202
Enjoyed one last lunch with my peeps before everyone packed up and headed for home after the Memorial Day weekend. Ocha Thai food deli is so totally yummy!
0529021333
I suggested doughnuts from Ralph’s, but the grandpeeps wanted ice cream from Cream City. Grandson Elijah’s fave flavor is called Superman, which is actually rainbow colored vanilla ice cream. He also tried a scoop of cookie dough. I love his Superman-blue mustache.
0529021334b
Grandson Knox didn’t get any ice cream, but I don’t think he cared too much. He was ready for a nap.
0529021335a
Grand daughter Shelby and daughter Kelly: self-portrait taken by Kelly. I had a great time with my family this past weekend. The house is way too quiet right now. How it all flies by!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Twas a great weekend! Today especially. Loved eating at Ocha and getting Cream City treats! Wish we coulda stayed longer. Great pics! I really need to sit up straight, yikes!

Luv Me Do said...

Cute pictures! Yummy food! Fun times together - you can't beat that! Glad you could have family time today!

Ann S. said...

Glad you enjoyed time with the peeps! Nothing like being with family!