Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

Kerry

This is our son-in-law Kerry Kimbrough. He turned 32 this past Tuesday, August 18. I was totally remiss in not wishing him a happy birthday here on 365. He's married to our daughter Kelly, but he's been a part of our family long before they got married a little over a year ago. Kerry is so very one of the good ones. He already knows how much we love him and that we wish him all the best on his birthday and every day, but I'm sure he won't mind hearing it one more time. We love you, Kerry Berry!! (Ma and Pa Ranft)

5 comments:

Jane said...

Yes, we all love Kerry and are glad he is part of our family! Hope he had a happy birthday. (What's up with the hair, dude?) :-)

Kay R. said...

I think he looks like Christian Bale (sp?) as John Connor in the latest Terminator flick. :D

Ann S. said...

Ditto what Jane said! He does look like Christian Bale.

Kelly said...

Thanks for posting this! I'll have to tell Kerry to check it out. (A couple of weeks ago he decided to get a hair cut... I dropped him off while I ran errands. When I picked him up he had a hat on. I ask to see his new doo and he revealed a BALD HEAD! I FREAKED! He decided at the last moment to go all the way and cut it all off... it's grown out in this picture... next time, I'm going in with him!):o)

Kelly said...

Kerry tried to log in tonight and comment on your posts but he forgot his username and password... he did look at your blog! He laughed at Daddy and Eddie!