Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day Fifty One

He'd Rather Be Flying


Hubby Neil says I took this picture to prove he actually got something done today around the house. He put a second coat of stain on the outside door frame. And, yes, he did do other things, too, before heading off this afternoon to the fly field where he almost cut his finger off on a propeller blade. He could have used some stitches, I think, but of course why do that when you can Crazy Glue your wounds together? At least he had fun flying his plane.

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

I'm glad Neil didn't cut his finger off on the airplane propeller! I'll have to remember that crazy glue trick next time I nearly cut my finger off :) I bet your door looks awesome.

Kelly said...

Was there something going on at church that you "missed?" Usually when we miss church someone ends up with stitches! Glad he's ok!!!

Jane said...

Seems Neil is determined to cut off a body part! :-) I'm glad it wasn't any worse!