Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day Two Hundred Seventeen 2010

I Scream!


Grandkids Shelby and Elijah scope out the tasty frozen choices at the Marble Slab Creamery this afternoon.

It all came down to chocolate and vanilla--classic flavors. Shelby got two different flavors of chocolate and Elijah chose Birthday Cake and good old vanilla. Stuffed inside a waffle cone coated in white chocolate and sprinkles.

"Granny, if I eat all this, I'll get sick." (He took his chances.)

Yum! It even smells good.

Lick!Lick!Lick! Gooood stuff! Fun times!

4 comments:

Ann S. said...

Wow! Those are some honkin' big ice cream cones! Did Elijah eat all his cone? Cute pics :) Makes me want some ice cream.

Jane said...

Elijah takes after Holly - good old vanilla! :-) I'm curious, too. Did they both finish all their ice cream?

kayranft said...

They both ate almost all of the ice cream and they nibbled on the cones--then Holly came in after work (we were still at the Slab)and she enjoyed what was left of the ice cream. It was a case of eyes being bigger than stomachs, but they did eat more of it than I thought they would :)

Kelly said...

Those things are as big as their heads!!! Good grief! Kerry and I almost went to the Creamery but we were too full from dinner... and Krispy Kremes at breakfast (tee hee)! Holly's more of a chocolate person, I like vanilla! YUM! Birthday cake ice cream rules!!!!!!!!