Friday, August 27, 2010

Day Two Hundred Thirty Nine 2010

TGIFriday At The Nashville Flea Market

There's something for everybody at the flea market. You need a giraffe, don't you?

I love these vintage boots. And the bag is pretty cool, too.

I like her and her little black hat. She was just about the cutest thing I saw all day. I'm sure she has a story.

Got ammo? This one's for Big T. You know who I'm talking about.

So I think I'll just throw on my straw hat and fur coat and grab my fishin pole and head down to the lake ....

You can just see right through some people ....

I wanted this baby carriage even if I don't have anything to put in it.

Now here's something you don't see every day.

I've fallen and I can't get up. He was for sale as is. Somebody put some clothes on that cherub!

Does this creep you out? Halloween in just around the corner.

He's still the man.

I like vintage cameras. Should have bought this one. It was $35--a Kodak instant film camera. Cool. Maybe if it had some film ....

These shoes look like something out of the thirties or forties--maybe something like my mom wore way back when.

This is pretty much how Neil and I felt by the time we reached the last building at the fairgrounds. Tired old bear. The heat zapped us.

Daughter Kelly joined us for some supper at Olive Garden before we headed back home.

Bye, Kelly! We parted ways somewhere on I-40E. Good times on a TGIF. Wishing everyone a great weekend!

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

Wow! I love all the cool and unusual things you can find at the Nashville flea market. We've been meaning to get back there. Are they still going to close it down? Those skeleton head things creeped me out bad! The boots are awesome. You should've gotten that baby carriage! I'll have to show T the ammo pic. That's just what he needs ;)

Kelly said...

Great finds at the Flea!!! Love your side notes! Makes the pictures even more interesting!!! Thanks again for dinner! Always enjoy dinner at the Olive with the Folks!!! Hope your weekend rules! Tell the kiddos I love 'em!

Jane said...

Cool (and creepy!) stuff at the flea market. Glad you guys had fun!