Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day Two Hundred Thirty Eight 2010

Just For Fun

I ordered these plastic color lens and flash filters from the Photojojo store online. If you enjoy photography and taking pictures, you should check out this website. It's tons of fun with cool stuff to buy like unusual cameras and accessories. I saw these filters--you just hold them in front of your camera lens or over your flash and click--and thought they might be fun.

I took a few sample shots just to test them out this afternoon, aiming toward the bright light filtering through my front door.

There are eight of these little plastic cards in the proverbial rainbow of colors.

I won't bore you with every picture I snapped.

I think I'm going to have some fun with this.

Photojojo http://www.photojojo.com is a fun and playful website. Each time they send your order, they enclose a dinosaur which is listed on the invoice as Rawwwwr! No charge, of course. Check it out sometime.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

COOOL!!!! I wouldn't mind having those! Might inspire me to actually use my camera!

Ann S. said...

Those filters are way cool and I love the pictures! I'm going to have to get me some. The dinosaurs rock too.

Jane said...

I bet Elijah will love the dinosaurs! :-) Looking forward to more pics with the cool filters!