Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day One Hundred Thirty Two 2013

Happy Mother’s Day!
IMG_9802
They are the best of me ~ my daughters Kelly and Holly. I’m thankful for them every single day and love them probably more than they’ll ever know.
IMG_9789
Daughter Kelly and her son Knox
IMG_9796
Daughter Holly and her daughter Shelby and son Elijah
IMG_9810
Happy Mother’s Day to my daughters who are the best moms ever. And happy Mother’s Day to me, because I have the best kids and grandkids any Mama/Granny could ever ask for!
scan0005 copy
My mother, Hampton Gailbreath Mabry, passed away exactly two weeks before Mother’s Day last year. I miss her and would love to have the opportunity to wish her a happy Mother’s Day and tell her how much I love her.
Happy Mother’s Day to all of you who are called Mother, Mom, Mama, Mommy, or Ma. It’s the sweetest name on earth!

4 comments:

Ann S. said...

What great pictures! Beautiful ladies each and every one. I love that picture of you and Ma. I've never seen that one before. Hope you've had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Jane said...

These are all so good! All of you are wonderful moms and blessed with sweet children/grandchildren. Cute pic of you & Mom. Don't think I've ever seen it either. It's still weird without her on Mother's Day. I never saw this as a day for me - just for her.

Kelly said...

II think these are the best group shots we've ever made!!!
Now I know where Knox gets his curls! He looks just like you in that pic of you and Granny! Wow!
Thanks for having me. You ARE a wonderful mommy!!! I'm glad you're mine :). Hope you enjoyed Mother's Day as much as I did :)

Kay R. said...

Thanks, Kelly! I enjoyed Mother's Day very much. So glad you did, too :) Love you!!