Friday, July 10, 2009

Day One Hundred Ninety One

A few random pictures from today.....

The north side of our house all dressed up
in new siding, trim, and windows...

Found these cute mushrooms hiding under a bush in the
front yard....

The light was just about gone when I took the pictures
of the mushrooms. I'm going back out there in the daylight
tomorrow and try again....

My sister Ann and her husband Terry grow a vegetable
garden every Summer. This beautiful yellow squash is
some of the harvest....

2 comments:

Ann S. said...

The siding and new windows are looking awesome! I steamed some of our squash tonight in one of those steamer bags. Yummy stuff :-) Love the mushroom pics too! I always look forward to checking out your blog, sis!

Kelly said...

Yeah, love the shroom shots! Very cool! The house is coming along... lookin awesome...brand new!!! That squash looks tasty!!!! I love that stuff! :o)