Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day One Hundred Forty Seven


Grand daughter Shelby had a blast at her end-of-the-school-year luau today. Here she is posing in all her "playground Hawaii" (her term)glory. They played games and enjoyed a water slide and snacks and got to wear these cool shades and hula skirts. The boys wore hats, not skirts, by the way. They had sunshine for their party. Walked to my house in the pouring rain, though, by three this afternoon. Good thing she had on a bikini! Tomorrow is the last day of school. Let the Summer games begin!

3 comments:

Ann S. said...

Shelby is so cute in her grass skirt! Glad she had a blast. I wish we got to do cool things like that when I was in school :-)

Kelly said...

A-dorable! Capshaw rules! Too bad it didn't rule when I was attended... oh well. Glad she had fun! :D

Jane said...

Shelby rocks as a hula girl! Never thought I'd see the day you could wear a bikini to school! :-)