Monday, May 11, 2009

Day One Hundred Thirty One



My niece, Sarah Foy, did an awesome job tonight performing 'Part Of Your World' from 'The Little Mermaid', which was one of seven sets of Disney tunes in the chorus spring performance. She wore a beautiful red mermaid tail (she said it fell off at one point), and of course I'm kicking myself for not bringing my camera. I get emotional when I see her perform. She's been in lots of plays and I always end up with tears streaming down my cheeks when she sings. Keep up the good work, Sarah! Love you!! (PS-just noticed the program is dated "March" 11)

2 comments:

Ann S. said...

Sorry I didn't make it up for the show last night! Me and Terry are proud of you, Sarah! You are such a talented girl :-) We love you!

Kelly said...

Ahh... wish I coulda been there! Did anyone record it!?!? :-O