Saturday, May 9, 2009

Day One Hundred Twenty Nine




Some people never grow up. Take my daughter Kelly and son-in-law Kerry for instance. They couldn't wait to jump on the trampoline we bought today. (Well, mostly Kelly couldn't wait as you can see from the first picture--"Can I jump now?") I wanted something the GRAND kids could play on this summer when they're out of school. They enjoy their trampoline at home, so we figured they'd like one at Granny and Grandpa's house when they're here. It was either that or a swing set, 'cause I'm done with swimming pools that keep getting holes in them. The big kids had fun jumping this afternoon when Neil and Kerry finally got it built. The little kids will have their turn tomorrow.

4 comments:

Ann S. said...

LOL! :-) We're all kids at heart!

Luv Me Do said...

Looks like fun! Isn't Kelly just precious?! Ha ha. I like the first one. "Can I jump yet?"

Kelly said...

Yeah, I couldn't wait to start jumping...I was worn out after about 3 minutes... Post the one of Kerry!!! He won't mind I promise! He said so! :-D

ceee said...

Please! Post the one of Kerry!! Cool trampoline, Ranfts!